The next AESP ReM Board will take place on 27th October 2020. Attached is the AESP ReM Application Form (version 3 dated Nov 19) which should be used for all submissions. The sequence is as follows:
- Secretaries are to identify and engage with athletes that they wish to nominate. They should help the athlete complete Part 1 before it is forward to the unit CoC (CO, Adjt and RCMO).
- On completion of Part 2 the application is to be returned to the AESP Manager who will forward it to APC.
- Part 3 will be completed at APC and returned to the AESP Manager.
- The AESP Manager will forward the application to Sports Secretaries who are to complete Part 4.
- Sports Secretaries are to return the application to the AESP Manager who will progress it to National Governing Bodies for comment at Part 5.
- Parts 1-4 must be completed by NLT Friday 9th October 2020.
Elite athletes from Tier 1 – 3 can be considered (AGAI Vol 1 Ch 5 Annex F refers), and if selected by the AESP Sport ReM Board, could be assigned by APC to the ReM for a period of up to 2 years. In exceptional circumstances, the duration of assignment to the ReM can be extended. Normal practice is for an athlete to be assigned for 12 months. If in doubt please refer to AGAI Vol 2 Ch 39: The Resilience Margin and AGAI Vol 1 Ch 5: Sport.