In recognition of individuals who have continually or exceptionally gone above and beyond in their role in support or delivery of Army Sport, Director of the Army Sport Control Board (ASCB) has commissioned a coin to recognise an individual’s contribution to Army sport.
The nomination criteria is as follows:
Emphasis should be on performance and achievement rather than seniority and length of service to sport. Recipients of the DASCB Coin would be expected to have displayed exceptional achievements in the categories below.
- Commitment to Army sport.
- Outstanding single or series of performances.
- Secondary duties (coaching/officiating).
- Enhancing the prestige of the Army through sport.
- Organisation of Army Sport.
- Community / civil engagement activities.
The citation template can be found here.