Scroll down to find weekly updates where you can watch each race as they happen.
With the current postponement on representative Army sport and the success of the most recent ACRRS virtual Zwift series, Army Cycling have announced that they will hold the ACRRS Summer Series online again via Zwift.
The summer series will consist of 8 events with the best 5 results counting from the following events:
- Race 1 – Wednesday 29th July
- Race 2 – Wednesday 5th August
- Race 3 – Wednesday 19th August
- Race 4 – Wednesday 26th August
- Race 5 – Wednesday 2nd September
- Race 6 – Wednesday 9th September
- Race 7 – Wednesday 16th September
- Race 8 – Wednesday 23rd September
It is free to enter with a variety of Corps, Unit and Individual competitions. But you need to ensure you join the ACU (£10 per year), sign up to Zwift Power, place “(Army Cycling)” after your name and join British Army Cycling as your primary team. Rider categories and leagues are currently being reviwed. Please note: Weight doping will be monitored very closely. Riders may be subject to provide evidence of their weight. This maintains credibility and a means of assurance.
Updates for each event will be available on this post as and when new information is available.